Family and Consumer Sciences (FCS) Unit of the Liberty County Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service Department offers practical information for families: raising children, building relationships, housing and environment, eating well, managing money, and staying healthy.
Available Family Assistance Opportunities
- Healthy Families Parent Coaching Program
- R.E.S.T. – Relationship Education Support Training Program
- Nutrition – Fresh Start to a Healthier You
- Healthy Home Environment
- Food and Kitchen Safety
- 2 Hour Food Handlers Certification Course
- Family Financial Management Basics
For more information on these available programs please contact Alexis Cordova at 936.334.3230.