Liberty County 4-H Scholarship Criteria
- Be enrolled in Liberty County 4-H for at least four consecutive years, including current year of application and actively participated in club activities.
- Submit a 4-H project record book in the current year he/she is to be considered for the scholarship. The record book needs to follow the guidelines to be turned in for District record book judging. The record book must be complete and submitted into the County Extension Office by June 1, 2020.
- Have participated in and completed at least three different 4-H projects in the current year he/she is to be considered for the scholarship.
- Have exhibited leadership skills by serving as a teen leader, club or county officer, or club or county committee member and attended 50 % of those meeting where the leadership position is held.
- Have participated in one or more community service activities (individual, group or club.)
- Attend an interview with a panel of judges chosen by the County Extension Office. Decision of judges will be final.
- Have taken one of the following college admission tests (ACT and/or SAT) and are able to submit scores with the application by the submission deadline.
- Have been accepted to an accredited university, college, and/or technical school at the time of submitting the scholarship application and can submit acceptance letter at time of application submission.
- Turn in application and all required documentation to the Extension Office by noon on June 1, 2020.
To receive payment applicant must:
- Submit a copy of the first semester’s enrollment schedule or equivalent in addition to the Admissions Office contact information. (This paperwork must be completed in the for the Fall 2020 semester. A 2020 scholarship will not be paid out after December 2020.)
- Scholarship awards will be issued directly to the institution.
- The scholarship will be awarded to an alternate applicant if the applicant does not follow through with the admission process to an accredited university, college, and/or technical school within six (6) months of the application deadline.
Scholarship application 4-H 2020